Why Enviro-Conscious Cleaning?
Many state, local and federal governments as well as non-government organizations now require the purchase and use of products that have a reduced impact on the environment.
Health and Cost Control
Building related illness affect many American workers since people spend as much as 90% of their time indoors. Products that have a reduced impact on the environment, particularly chemicals, may help to minimize a company’s liability for illness caused by more hazardous chemicals. Applying these practices may help companies improve productivity and reduce costs.
The public increasingly views environmentally responsible organizations as preferable to those that have not taken such a stance.
Enviro-conscious cleaning advances companies’ sustainable business strategies, improving both their business models and their role in the communities they serve.
CONTACT US TO PLACE AN ORDER WITH US
- If you would like to place an order, please contact us for direct assistance.
- If you would like to have a quote prepared please email or call to have an associate of Xcalibur Supply will contact you.
TOLL FREE 800-573-4934
ONLINE STORE COMING SOON!
In addition to price and performance when selecting Enviro-friendly cleaning products, consider the following: product content & use, product packaging & shipping and corporate environmental performance.
Product Attributes for Consideration:
• Meets all government regulations
• Post-consumer and recovered fiber content
• Core/box recovered content
• Minimized solid waste from production
• No added coloring/fragrance
• No toxins in production or packaging
• Minimized resource consumption in production
• Sustainable forestry practices
How Can You Make an Informed Purchasing Decision?